Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day #6: Tübingen

Heute bin ich zur the placement test gegangen. Es war ok. Ich glaube, dass ich in der mitte Klasse gestellt wird. Dan bin ich zuruck nach Hause gegangen und mit Bolin fuer eine ganz lange Zeit geredet. Er ist wirklich ein interessanter Person und er listens to me auch sehr gut. Wir haben ueber viele topics geredet und heute nacht haben wir zu einer Chinesicher Restaurant gegangen und er showed me and liam a good dish to get and it was really good. Dieses Restaurant heisst Asia-Imbiss Wok-In. The dish was crispy duck with vegetables (canton style). Really good, I'll definitely go back there again at some point. After the meal at the mensa, which was pretty mediocre (it's funny how the system works here with that, it's super cheap though so I'll go there pretty often I think), we did a "praktischer stadtrundgang" so that was helpful just because it pointed out an Edeka I hadn't known was close by (good grocery store). After that we had drinks as a group at Gasthausbrauerei Neckarmüller. I had the Weisse, Helle bier, I liked it. I met a swiss girl and a belgian guy, both nice. The Belgian guy and I bonded over having our girlfriends in the US right now. He lives near Froschgasse so hopefully we'll hang out a bit in the future. The picture is of a creepy/weird German toy doll that I thought was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment